BRITISH BULLDOGS CHESS TEAM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forum rules

Go down

forum rules Empty forum rules

Post  robbo1970 Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 am

Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Be tolerant at any time. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue they are welcome to bring it to the attention of moderator by pm. Do not respond to such topics yourself.
Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts.
Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "New Game: Perseus - SomeOtherPlayer", "Two Knights Defense: Fritz Variation and sidelines", etc.
Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance.
Continuously linking your own website to promote it is not allowed. You may use your signature (which will come up beneath all your posts) for this purpose.
Administrators (Admins) and Moderators (Mods) reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. is up to them and not to forum members.
Aforementioned Admins and Mods reserve the right to edit this list of rules at anytime.
robbo1970
robbo1970
Admin

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.chesshere.com/team.php?id=316

Back to top Go down